It is always best to research a company when looking for new products or services. We have put together a list of 5 reasons to use Controlsforce below:
- 1. Experts in our field: Here at Controlsforce, we are specialist control panel designers and control panel builders. We have a dedicated team of highly skilled, experienced and proactive engineers with over 30 years over experience in controls engineering. Our reputation for reliability and outstanding customer support is second to none and our customers regard us as a valued partner for the supply of outstanding control systems at competitive prices.
2. Leading designers and builders of control panels: At Controlsforce, we understand what really matters and have the ability to react and respond to your demanding application needs. We work to a high standard to design, build and develop systems to very exacting specifications. We specialise in building all types of electrical control panels, from small bench top controllers to large plant control panels and systems for applications across a broad spectrum of industries. We take great pride as a leading control panel supplier in all the panels we design and build. The precision, cleanliness and neatness of each panel built is an integral factor in the minds of every panel builder at the company. All of our control panels are built with branded components from highly reputable companies or customer specified parts that conform to the regulations of the country where the control panel will be used.
3. Quality controls and instrumentation: At Controlsforce, we specialise in designing and supplying any type of electric temperature transducer: thermocouples, resistance thermometers and thermistors, as well as cables, threads and accessories. We understand our customers control needs and ensure the optimum specification is produced.
4. Autonomous or manual plc programming and supply: Another reason to use Controlsforce, is our specialist team of engineers have amassed years of automation programming experience, with many different brands of PLC and HMIs. This level of knowledge within our business will ensure that your applications and needs are understood clearly and our dedicated team of time-served electrical and electronic engineers are able to build to the most exacting of requirements. Our specialist team of Control Panel Designers can design, build, program, test, deliver and install, an extensive range of control system panels using the latest PLCs and HMI (Human Machine Interface) hardware and software. From designing your system to the most specific of requirements, we can program your machine/plant to operate autonomously or manually. We can give you complete control of your process and allow you to monitor operation and log data. We can incorporate HMI screens to allow you to change processes or adjust individual sections of the operation in order to make your plant/machine operate efficiently and cost effectively.
5. Industrial Instrumentation & Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Repair: We have highly skilled electronic engineers at Controlsforce, so we can offer a cost-effective alternative to OEM service exchanges. We perform component level repairs to all types of industrial control equipment, many of which are now regarded as legacy or obsolete by the manufacturers. When a PCB fails, customers often try to find a replacement often finding it is now obsolete or costly, here at Controlsforce we can provide an efficient and cost-efficient repair service.
If you have found this blog helpful in the reasons to use Controlsforce. You may wish to read our previous blog on What makes a good control panel? and Control Panel Design Starts With a Company You Can Trust.
If you’re interested in Controlsforce control panel design, manufacturing and servicing then please call us today on 0121 783 8676 to discuss your requirements.